The Echo CS590 Timber wolf is available in 18’ or 20’ bar lengths. Powered by a professional grade 59.8cc 2 stroke engine and a decompression valve for simple and easy starting, this Echo is powerful and dependable. This Echo features a duel post chain brake and replaceable bumper spikes for increased control and superior cutting. The 2 piece heavy duty air filter has easy access for simple maintenance and/or cleaning. The G-force engine air pre-cleaner is featured resulting in less filter maintenance. The see through fuel tank has a 19.1 fuel capacity. Lightweight at only 13.3 lbs this Echo delivers excellent control and handling.
- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Available in 18" and 20" bar lengths
- Decompression valve for easier stater rope pulling
- Easy-access, heavy-duty 2-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
|Engine Displacement (cc)||59.8|
|Engine Power (hp)||-|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Years|
|Dry Weight||13.2 lbs|
|2 or 4 Cycle||2|
|Bar Length||18 inch, 20 inch|
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on seasonal sales and special financing offers. Please enter email below.