The STIHL MS150 TCE arborist chain saw is perfect for the in tree professional, powered by a 23.6cc 1.34 hp fuel efficient engine along with the easy2start system for fast reliable starts. This chain saw is super light weight at only 5.7 lbs allowing for excellent maneuverability and control. The MS150 TCE features a purge pump primer allowing the operator to prime the carburetor with fuel and eliminating flooding the engine. The chain saw tensioner is easily accessible when needing to adjust the chain. The master control lever features the on/off switch, throttle controls and choke for maximum convenience.
STIHL cares the Caring for Nature Seal by meeting and/or exceeding the EPA/CARB exhaust emission requirements. Wide selections of accessories are available for your STIHL equipment.
- One of the lightest and smallest STIHL chain saws in its class
- Top-handle design for excellent maneuverability
- Reduced exhaust emissions and improved fuel efficiency as compared to traditional 2-stroke engines
- STIHL Easy2Start™ makes starting almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced system is designed to make starting STIHL products with this feature fast and easy.
- Compact and maneuverable
- Purge Primer Assist lets the user prime the carburetor with fuel for easier starting
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
- ¼” OILOMATIC® STIHL PICCO™ MICRO™ saw chain (71 PM3) delivers faster cutting with less power and smoother cutting than 3/8” saw chain
|Engine Displacement (cc)||N/A|
|2 or 4 Cycle||N/A|
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on seasonal sales and special financing offers. Please enter email below.