The Richardson Saw & Lawnmower Difference
Richardson Saw and Lawnmower not only sells the best lawn care equipment in North Texas, but we excel in delivering a quality service experience for all of our customers.
Let our highly qualified technicians work on your equipment in our shop housed in an 8000 square foot building – we have the high tech equipment it takes to do the job right the first time.
Our sales team can show you around our well stocked 7,000 sq. ft. showroom with all of the equipment you will need to make your lawn care and maintenance responsibilities complete in no time.
Whether you are a lawn care professional or a homeowner you will receive the same quality experience that only Richardson Saw and Lawnmower can deliver.
In business for over 50 years, we have the experience to ensure that you are treated fairly whether the job is large or small.
Our Mission Statement says it all:
Service what you sell and deliver what you promise.
Our Services Feature:
- Factory certified Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) technicians with over 100 years of combined experience – our techs have certifications from Briggs and Stratton, Kohler Engines, Kawasaki, Stihl, Honda and others. Our techs are the best qualified individuals in the industry in addition to the fact that all of our technicians are Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE) Certified.
- Friendly, efficient service staff to get you checked in and back on your way as quickly as possible
- We perform all of our repairs in house – our technicians are qualified to perform complete repairs on all major brands of mowers and tractors
- Our service department is open six days a week with convenient week day and Saturday hours
- All equipment washed after service
- All equipment started before delivery back to you and demonstrated if necessary
- 30 day warranty on all of our repairs
- Factory warranty service on site for most major lawnmower and tractor brands
- Competitive pricing on parts and service
- The largest parts inventory in North Texas – our parts inventory is larger than most because we want to have the parts on hand to repair your equipment as quickly as possible – which means less downtime for you
- We offer pick up and deliver service with reduced fees from January through February
- We will assist you in loading and unloading your equipment